Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bon Voyage to Paulette

Greetings, I hope you are enjoying "Bookends". I was fortunate to relax in the wonderful northwoods of Ely for the 4 day MEA break. Hope you had some time to relax too. The library work study position is filled. Paulette Ward who has been with the library for the past 2 years will be leaving to pursue her Medical Office career with Meritcare. Please stop by and wish her well as her last day in the Library will be this Thursday. She has been a wonderful asset to the library and will be missed greatly. Rose Hellquist will be joining myself and Mike Ferdig as our newest member of the library team. Please welcome Rose and Mike.
Just a couple of reminders; please be careful with the dvd's, we have gotten a lot of them back and they are very scratched and unusable. Please do not lay them down anywhere but their case. I've had to replace quite a few of them and my budget can't afford that. Thank you.

No comments: